With the entry into force of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data Maximal Srl, as Data Controller, is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in order to protect your privacy.
We invite you to read the following document to learn about our information protection policies, including types of data collected, uses of this information and their purpose, recipients to whom they are communicated and safeguarding personal data. Your privacy is a priority for Maximal S.r.l., which constantly strives to protect it.
With reference to the processing of your personal data, you are in a position to assume the status of interested pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1, letter i) of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, as "natural person, legal person, body or association to which personal data refer", Maximal S.r.l. provides for the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information acquired during each interaction with the Customer.
In accordance with article 23 ("Consent") of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, the processing of personal data by private individuals is only permitted subject to the express consent of the interested party, provided freely and with specific reference to a treatment identified, as well as documented in writing and preceded by the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03;
It is recalled that according to article 24 ("Cases in which treatment may be carried out without consent"), consent is not required, among other hypotheses, when the treatment:
- it is necessary to fulfill an obligation under the law, a regulation or Community legislation;
- it is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from a contract of which the interested party is part or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, specific requests of the interested party;
- it concerns data coming from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that can be known by anyone, without prejudice to the limits and modalities that the laws, regulations or community legislation establish for the information and publicity of the data, concerning data related to the performance of economic activities , processed in compliance with current regulations regarding corporate and industrial secrecy;
In compliance with the regulatory provisions referred to in Article 13 ("Disclosure") of Legislative Decree 196/03, the following information is brought to the attention of the client:
- The type of data processed, the scope and methods of treatment are essentially attributable to the pursuit of contractual purposes, in accordance with the purpose for which the relationship was established and, in any case, for purposes connected and / or instrumental to the execution of services deducted in the interim contract.
In particular, they consist of:
- perform the services (supply of goods and services) requested by the Customer,
- the keeping of accounts and related tax obligations, in accordance with the law and for specific and legitimate purposes and for the management of payments and related procedures;
- the management of banking relationships with reference to the payments of goods and services;
- the management of insurance relationships aimed at covering risks;
- the activity of asserting or defending a right - even by a third party - in court, as well as in administrative or arbitration and conciliation procedures in the cases provided for by law, community legislation or the contract;
- the keeping of directories, directories and other documents necessary for the administrative management of our company;
- la tenuta di elenchi, di indirizzari e di altri documenti necessari per la gestione amministrativa dello nostra società;
- the services offered to the Customer;
- the possibility of allowing the Customer a practical access to products and services offered on the website of our company;
- sending to the Customer commercial communications containing offers, promotions, discounts, etc ...
Maximal S.r.l. it does not deal with sensitive data or judicial data with reference to its Customer.
We want to underline that Maximal srl does not under any circumstances know the data related to your credit card, as the transaction is carried out directly by PayPal with whom we are affiliated.
The collection of personal data takes place, as a rule, with the interested party, in any case it saves the acquisition of data contained in public registers, lists and / or archives (also by electronic means).
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out directly by the personnel appointed by Maximal S.r.l. duly qualified as Responsible or in charge of processing, by carrying out operations or transaction complexes pursuant to paragraph 1, letter a) of article 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 through manual tools or through IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The processing of personal data may also take place, using manual or IT tools, by persons external to Maxiaml S.r.l. following the conclusion of service contracts or professional appointments. In such cases, external parties will be duly qualified as Managers or as persons in charge of the processing of personal data and will be the responsibility of Maximal S.r.l. provide forms of contractual protection that can allow verification of the type of data and processing methods. The updated identification of these subjects is available to anyone at the headquarters of Maximal S.r.l .. To the external subjects will be communicated only the data strictly necessary for the exercise of the activities requested by us.
The hypothesis of the comparison of personal data provided by the interested party with the existing archives at Maximal S.r.l. or that can be found in archives legitimately held by public administrations, for the sole purpose of allowing the disclosure, on our part, of the activities imposed by the observance of the laws in force.
The processing of the personal data of the interested party in electronic format will allow the grouping and / or classification of the same data according to research indexes from time to time necessary for the pursuit of the stated institutional purposes.
Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the obligations, tasks and purposes referred to in the previous list. After this deadline, if the conservation is not required by law, said data will be stored by Maximal S.r.l. for purposes of a mere archive and statistics on the activity carried out.
The provision of personal data may have:
- compulsory nature by law or contractual provision for the achievement of the purposes indicated above (eg fiscal data for inclusion in accounting and invoices, ...);
- instrumental nature (mandatory) to obtain the result of an activity requested by Maximal S.r.l. In the absence of provision of the aforementioned data, the services requested - as well as the continuation of those / and in progress - may not be accepted and / or continued and, therefore, completed;
- optional nature, as data required for reliefs that Maximal S.r.l. intends to perform on the quality and approval of services rendered or requested.
- The personal data provided and referred to you and to the subjects you may have delegated to operate with Maximal S.r.l. may be disclosed to public entities where required by law, as well as professionals referred to Maximal S.r.l. avails itself, such as lawyers, accountants, etc.
- The personal data of the interested party will be communicated to the latter following the exercise of the right of access in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- The personal data of the interested party will be disclosed only in the cases provided for by the Law or with the express consent of the interested party.
The rights referred to in the following provision may be exercised "by request without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom appropriate confirmation is provided without delay". Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, interested parties are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request integration or updating, or correction. According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The aforementioned rights may be asserted in compliance with the limits and conditions set out in articles 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.